1) Online Payment System: Only overseas credit cards are supported.
2) Bank Transfer
4) Wechat Payment
Please contact conference secretary (email: email@example.com) for more information.
Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received in full. Payment can be made in USD or CNY.
Before July. 01, 2023
July. 01, 2023- Sept.01, 2023
|Author||Regular||600 USD /3900 CNY||650 USD /4200 CNY||700 USD /4500 CNY|
|Student / Committee||500 USD /3200 CNY||550 USD /3500 CNY||600 USD /3900 CNY|
|APISE Member||550 USD /3500 CNY||600 USD /3900 CNY||650 USD /4200 CNY|
|Presenter||Regular||400 USD /2600 CNY||450 USD /2900 CNY||500 USD /3200 CNY|
|Listener||Regular||300 USD /1900 CNY||350 USD /2200 CNY||400 USD /2600 CNY|
|Journal Publication Fee||To be announced after the journal is confirmed|
*Author: Submit full paper to publish and present at the conference, and priority recommendation to journal publication.
*Student author: Provide a valid certificate from their departments (only for the first author).
*APISE Member: Provide a valid member ID.
*Presenter: Attend the conference and make presentation only, without publication.
*Listeners: Attend the conference only, without submission and publication.
Registration Fee Included: Paper presentation, Participation in the technical program, Coffee breaks (02 November), Lunch (02 November), Banquet Dinner (02 November), Name badge, Certificate of Presentation, Abstract Proceedings (PDF in USB), Conference bag and/or conference accessories.
1) The papers will be published online.
2) Registration of paper must be done by one of author(s) of paper. Presentation of paper must be done by one of author(s) of the paper. Otherwise the paper cannot be included into the conference proceedings.
3) Your registration will be confirmed when the payment of the registration fee is received by the Organizers.
4) The conference organizer is not responsible for any accomodation process. You can seek your hotel on your own.
5) Other co-authors or accompanying person can register as the listener.
1. Registration cancellations must be notified in writing to the conference specialist via e-mail.
2. Registration cancellations are made prior to October 01, 2023, 70% of the registration fee will be returned.
3. There are no refunds on meeting registrations, social events and tours for cancellations after October 01, 2023(include October 01, 2023).
4. Personal Reason: The organizer cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference or paper withdrawn is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”.
5. Force Majeure: The organizer cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”. Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid, include natural disasters, war, terrorist activity, epidemic, etc. and all similar situations beyond our control.
6. Conference Date, Place and Form Statement: The organizer reserves the right to change the date, place and form of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.