A GUIDE FOR AUTHOR
This guideline has been drafted for several reasons and based on typical errors researchers make when drafting conference papers. First, unless told how do you know the standard and style expected, not just layout and spacing’s of the paper. Secondly, why put effort into doing something if it will need changing and finally it will help you with all other papers you write. Finally, reviewers keep seeing the same errors and may reject an otherwise suitable paper. <Read More>
Paper Template Downloading
The manuscript should adhere to the Template! Author can choose from the abstract templates listed as follows:
The manuscript should adhere to the Template! Author can choose from the full paper templates listed as follows:
1) Manuscript must be written in English;
2) The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3) The topics of manuscript should be relevant to conference topics.
CMT Electronic Submission System
Attendees can submit their manuscripts through electronic submission system. Please click following link.
P.s. Submision site is not open yet!
Please make sure that your manuscript has been written in accordance with the standard of template before submitting!
Authors can submit their manuscripts via email: email@example.com
any questions about submission, please contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or please contact us via WeChat: APISE17358663189
Peer Review Instructions
All the manuscript will be peer reviewed, and each manuscript will be peer reviewed by 2-3 experts.
Policy on Multiple Submission
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
- a) Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
- b) Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
- c) Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
- d) Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.