Peer Review Policy
All submissions to the CEESD will be sent to 2-3 independent reviewers for peer review. Reviewers evaluate submissions based on the requirements of the conference proceedings, predefined criteria, and quality, completeness, originality and grammar of the research presented. The notification of acceptance or reject will be sent to authors when the peer review is done. Manuscript requirements:
1. Manuscripts must be written in English;
2. The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics;
3. Plagiarism and Duplicate submission are prohibited;
4. Innovation and scientific value is a must
The paper should be formatted according to the template: Abstract Template for Presentation OnlyFull paper Template (LaTeX)
* Abstract Submission (Only for presenting research at conference, without
publishing any paper): You only need to submit the title and abstract of
* Full Paper Submission (Publishing paper in the conference proceeding as well as presenting it at conference): You need to submit full paper for review.
Authors can submit manuscripts through CMT electronic submission system. Please click following link:Electronical Submission System
First-time users should register a account firstly, then upload your paper to the system. Previous users can log in the CMT system directly.
If your paper need to be updated after you receive the submission confirmation, please send the updated paper to conference email email@example.com directly, please do not update in Electronic Submission System.
The First Round
Abstract Submission Deadline: Apr. 25, 2023
Full paper Submission Deadline: May. 01, 2023
Notification of Acceptance: June 01, 2023
Registration deadline: July 01, 2023
The Second Round
Abstract Submission Deadline: June 25, 2023
Full paper Submission Deadline: July 01, 2023
Notification of Acceptance: Aug.01, 2023
Registration deadline: Sept.01, 2023